Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have...

a bazillion gazillion drafts that I haven't published. Some where I'm really happy, some where I'm severely depressed, some where I use quite a bit of foul language... Some are extremely well written (if I do say so myself...) but never completed. Some I really want to publish but I would first have to edit a few things, and I'm much too lazy for that. So, they shall remain as drafts for the time being. They date all the way back to over 2 years ago when I first started this blog thing. It's kind of funny seeing my mood and personality transition over the years.

In the meantime, I guess I'll post a new one. I don't think anyone really reads this. I haven't made it very publicly known. I think I posted a link to it on my facebook status once, so anyone who saw it then knows about it but even then I don't think they still read it. So I never really know who I'm blogging to, besides my brother and one other random follower haha. But that's okay, this is more for my own benefit than anything. I write to soothe my soul. It's all purely selfish.

So, uh, I don't really have a lot to say. Life has been going pretty well, but also going by way too fast. I'll be graduating in a little over a year. That's insane! I have absolutely NO idea what I'm going to do once I graduate. I mean, I have some ideas floating around, but who knows.

Every quarter I have the goal of straight A's, and I have gotten close.. but this quarter I'm going to actually do it! I can feel it! I mean I'm only taking 13 units... it can't be that hard. I got an A on my Spanish 114C midterm.. and I have a feeling I'll get an A in the class since it's the same professor I had for Spanish 100 last quarter.. and the class is EXACTLY the same so far. Also I had a midterm this afternoon for EEMB142C and I think I did well. Not trying to brag, but ..who's even reading this anyway? Who cares? Maybe I am bragging, no one would ever know! lol.

Also, I am going to get back into shape. My excuse for the break in working out has been this lingering cold thing going on, but that's finally just about cleared up so I can't use it as an excuse for much longer. I am the proud owner of Insanity, so I will be forcing myself to get back into that soon and then in 60 days I will have a beach body, woo!

It's not like I have a ton of free time, though. I really should be working on my chem lab that's due tomorrow morning at 8am sharp, but you know how it is. I'm almost done, so that means I'll have to squander my time for about another hour and then rush to finish it so I can go to bed early so I can get up early and not be late.

Speaking of being late, I ruined my perfect on time streak at work. First, my Saturday morning shift, but I was only like 4 minutes late so it really wasn't that big of a deal, but I think that was my first time being late in my almost year of working at the library. But THEN, yesterday morning. My shift started at 8, I woke up at..... 8:10. I left the apartment by 8:19, hahah. It was the fastest I've ever gotten ready I think, and of course I looked like crap during my whole shift but oh well. I was 26 minutes late :( (I biked all the way there, parked my bike, ran inside and clocked in all in 7 minutes though, pretty impressive huh?) I'm sad, that probably ruins any chance I might have maybe had at being employee of the month, I mean it was really the only thing going for me and now it's gone haha. jk. Kind of. ...

Okay that's enough rambling about that. I guess I'll work on my discussion, even though I really don't want to.

Adios <3

Postscript. Happy 420 to those who celebrate! I didn't, but I think the guy two seats over from me did right before my midterm.. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment