Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lent

I'm giving up something for Lent. Something that I greatly cherish and I don't know if I'll be able to last, but we shall see.

I

am

not

going

to

PROCRASTINATE!

Okay, so I dunno if I would say that I cherish procrastination. But it is definitely a time-sucker in my life. And I know I'm kind of procrastinating right now since I have a chem midterm and lab due tomorrow and I'm on here again. But this is just a quickie, so it doesn't count.

Now, I don't know if this is really an appropriate thing to give up. I don't know if it's supposed to be something tangible or something you do... but I guess procrastinating could be considered an activity. In reality, it's pretty much any activity that you shouldn't be doing because of something else that is more important... man, this is going to be HARD!

Well... wish me luck.

[Oh no! Does this mean no more Word Challenge?]

No comments:

Post a Comment